Last weekend I did a post about my breakthrough with Psoriasis and well let’s just say that I was super surprised at the amazing feedback I received. I was honestly a bit scared at making the post in fear of being scorned but now I’m really glad I did. Those who left messages on Facebook, Instagram, the Blog and even in person I appreciate you all so very much omg! Thank you all for such kind words and motivation.
This post is like a part two for the last one because I really didn’t think anyone would’ve been interested in hearing what I did but again, I was so surprised! Sigh ❤ Let me get right into what I have to say hehe. If by chance you haven’t read last week’s post please do so before reading this one 🙂
So after my trip to the Dermatologist, I went straightaway and got the items which were:
1. Psorex Ointment (Bhagan’s Drugstore)
2. Advantan Cream (Bhagan’s Drugstore)
3. Betnovate Scalp Lotion (Bhagan’s Drug Store)
4. Keto Plus Shampoo (Pennywise)
I parted my hair and placed the Psorex Ointment directly on to my scalp, covered my hair and left it overnight. In the morning, I washed it out with the Keto Plus Shampoo. I washed my hair twice a week with the shampoo but only used the Psorex Ointment once a week for a total of three weeks. After letting my hair air dry I then used the Advantan Cream around my hairline and behind my ears so that it wouldn’t spread any more than it already had. After doing that, I parted my hair and placed the Betnovate Scalp Lotion on my scalp. These two steps were repeated every night for three weeks. Three weeks was how long it took me to see improvement with my scalp, some might be sooner, some might be later but keep going until you see your beautiful clean scalp again 🙂
Let’s move on now to my present regimen. Starting off I was really confused and overwhelmed just trying to figure out what would work for my hair so I made up my mind to just go along by trial and error. I think everyone has this annoying struggle. I’ve managed to get the necessary things I need to get by without complicating myself because I ADORE simple routines:
1. Water – I wet my hair EVERY DAY. EVERY DAY. I think that’s the reason my hair was able to grow two inches in two months
2. Keto Plus Shampoo – I shampoo my hair with this every two weeks just to be safe.
3. Satinique Smoothe Moisture Conditioner – I use this in my hair once per week (cowashing). After I shampoo with the Keto Plus I use it as well.
3. Design Essentials Daily Moisturizing Lotion – I use this every day after I get out the shower from wetting my hair (Moisturizing wet hair minimizes the amount of moisturizer you would use verses trying to moisturize dry hair)
4. Jamaican Black Castor Oil – I use this as my sealant.
5. Eco Styler Gel – I use this to style my hair. If I’m not going anywhere for the day I’ll just do the Moisturizer and Castor Oil.
6. Styling Sponge – For days I’m going out or if I’m home and feeling to be pretty 🙂
7. Spray Bottle with water and Conditioner (not pictured) – To refresh my hair during the day because it SUCKS moisture.
I’d like to say that I have healthy hair and scalp now even though sometimes the Psoriasis acts up when I’m stressed or overworked but I just start right over with my first regimen and all goes well thank God. I hope I was able to assist in any way possible. If you do happen to try the Psoriasis regimen that my Dermatoligist recommended to me and it works for you please let me know. I’d be really happy to hear of your breakthrough. AND I’d really like to hear about which products work the best for you guys! I’m open to suggestions because I feel like my hair might get used to the same thing overtime. Help me 🙂
As always, thank you all sooo much for reading! If you have ANY questions at all please don’t hesitate to message me 🙂 I love you ALL!
Until next time my Dani-Lions! 😘